Saturday 24 September 2011

A POEM ABOUT LONDON FASHION WEEK.


I was at London Fashion Week recently and was so upset about the bad fashion it inspired me to write a poem. Here it is.

A POEM ABOUT LONDON FASHION WEEK
Inside the mind of a designer

I’m in a panic, I’m in a state
I need a collection that’s really great
But I’m stuck for inspiration
I need some styles to cause provocation
What to do, what to show?
Oh, I’ve got it, now I know!
I’ll the show the bum, to make the clothes fun
I’ll show the breasts, to get me some press
Good design is not essential
They’ll still call me influential
And all because of this see-through shirt
And hideous, backless Hawaiian grass skirt.



2 comments:

  1. That is exactly it is.
    with love,
    halil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll the show the bum > I'll show the bum? lol
    Nice work!
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete